Optimizing PeopleSoft Employee Self Service
Your PeopleSoft applications are the core of your HR back office. Executing critical business processes related to HR and finance, your organization depends on employees being productive and executing these processes in a timely manner. However, the complexity and lack of mobility related to specific PeopleSoft workflows has a negative impact on productivity.
When you consider that today’s workforce frequently works remotely and has an increasing demand for anytime, anywhere access to their HR and finance functions, the pressure has been shifted to HR and IT to make these core processes available on mobile devices.
A Lack of Mobility Can Pose the Following Challenges:
- A vast majority of end users do not work on desktops in traditional office environments – rather relying on mobile devices.
- PeopleSoft lacks mobile functionality for key self-service business processes (benefits enrollment, talent acquisition, performance management, etc.)
- Business processes that are not intuitive and lack mobile functionality can have a negative impact on employee engagement, leading to decreased awareness of administrative (corporate) initiatives.
- Business processes that are not intuitive or confusing can have a negative impact on end-user, HR, and IT help desk productivity.
How we solve it
PeopleMobile/PeopleUX by GreyHeller maximizes the reach of your self-service processes by enabling mobile functionality and intuitive UX design. By plugging into your existing PeopleSoft self-service applications, the HTML can be rendered to deliver a user experience that is customized to your processes, your workforce, and your brand.
What can PeopleMobile/PeopleUX do for you?
- Transform 100% of PeopleSoft pages (Classic and Fluid, customizations included) to deliver a truly mobile responsive experience that is seamless across all of your applications
- Reduces the adoption curve with intuitive design, enhancing employee productivity
- Provides support on a wide array of mobile devices and platforms
- Increased engagement from millennial users. PeopleMobile engagements have delivered a 120% increase in millennial participation with self-service processes